Sacred Reality coaches people in locating and developing experiential awareness of inner love, peace, and clarity by guiding in very specific self-awareness and mental focus skills.
Upon this foundation, we help people transition from a paradigm of personal isolation, broken families and relationships, unsatisfied need, and competition for survival, to a paradigm of
- natural giving from an inner sense of wholeness
- real intimacy, peace, and freedom to be authentic in relationships
- ease of self-expression and communication; confidence and gentleness
- sensitivity to love within as an inner guidance system for appropriate, harmless action
- joyful alignment between inner purpose and one’s work within the community.
Within this new paradigm, families and friends learn how to come together to share in love without stifling each other in roles or holding each other out with grievances. Healing the family unit and growing community as a family, we humans reclaim our nature as love and pass it on laterally to our peers and generationally to our children. Herein lies the hope for the human race and all we touch.
Aspiring Mystic Blog
Please enjoy our Aspiring Mystic blog: a catalog of first-hand experiences shared by Sacred Reality members walking the mystical path. Through their experiences, we see how the mystical is practical for various different authors as well as some of the magical, fun, and interesting ways walking a mystical path plays out. Scroll down for the most recent posts, or check out the full selection at the Aspiring Mystic page.